Tuesday, August 12, 2008

++ Kreativ Blogger! ++


OMG!!
i can't even believe that diz is real...oh..*tears*
i can't tell u whut this means to me to win this!
god has blessed me wif so many wonderful things in my life n i will spend my entire life trying to figure out why..*(^o^)*
and i'd like to thank my family,my fans(lets just pretend i have loads of fans--tho i don't even have one,haha),my besties u know who u are,those who've been really supportive n been reading my blog and its craps...n last but not least..

thanx to yayan for giving me this KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD! i luv u!

-the end-

haha..alrite,and now i'm gonna name 5 people whom i think can be better 'drama queens' than i am..lol

jeng jeng jeng.........

1.arina
2.shikin
3.add
4.saffy
5.jannah

Here's the rule:



“ANDA HENDAKLAH MENYEDIAKAN SATU UCAPAN BERANGAN ”

It has been done according to the following rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees


1 comment:

:+:+: Ashikyn :+:+: said...

r u sure me n arina on the top list? haha.. u n i wt smua tu!! man! u mmg bored mis naddie. but teharu for this honour! u sgt swit! isk2...(cry2 sket..)