Tuesday, August 05, 2008

PARIS has spoken! LOL



Last week, McCain launched an ad comparing Democratic rival Barack Obama to Hilton and Britney Spears, suggesting Obama was no more than a celebrity candidate unready to lead the nation.Hilton initially shied away from the debate over the ad and its effectiveness. But she responded Tuesday with a spoof on the comedy Web site Funny or Die.

"Hey America, I'm Paris Hilton and I'm a celebrity, too. Only I'm not from the olden days and I'm not promising change like that other guy. I'm just hot," Hilton said, speaking as she reclined in a pool chair in a revealing bathing suit and a pair of pumps. "But then that wrinkly, white-haired guy used me in his campaign ad, which I guess means I'm running for president. So thanks for the endorsement white-haired dude."

"I want America to know that I'm, like, totally ready to lead," she said.

She then discusses energy policy, and suggests a hybrid of McCain's offshore oil drilling plan and Obama's incentives for new energy technology.

"Energy crisis solved! I'll see you at the debates," she said,

"now if u'll excuse me,i have to go pick up the vice president,i'm thinking Rihanna..i'll see u at the White House..oh..and i might paint it PINK..i hope dat's cool with u guys."

p/s : got this review from here..haha..it's so funny!paris,u're such a b*tch but u really rawk!luv diz response video. =p

2 comments:

:+:+: Ashikyn :+:+: said...

i nk ckp wt* tapi nk nicer sket la
what in Allah's name is she talking bout?
hehehhe...

nadhirah mohd shakri said...

haha..ade diz candidate utk pilihanraye 4 ape ntah...die punye campaign ad,die kutuk rival die dgn bandingkn dgn paris n britney...dat the opponent tu just mcm artis yg x ready nk lead..n paris bengang la sbb gune name die..(sebOk je die nk trase)..so lahir la diz vdeo...hahaha...white hair dude.kuikui..