Wednesday, April 08, 2009

my very first GRAMMY speech



Rules for these brilliant award:

1. copy paste the award at your blog once you got it
2. make an entry if this is like a GRAMMY award
3. tag 6 other blogger


assalamualaikum and a very good day to everyone. looking good arina! (haha,sempat lagi)
i'm indebted and grateful to Amar Amirah for giving me this award.thank u so much dear for appreciating my piece of work,or should i say craps.haha.u know i love u.
ok2,i love u too bee-dee.
i'd like to thank my family,my oldest friends. no one has ever been given more loving and unconditional support than i've been given by them.
and of coz my Rafel,-whose opinion i'm addicted to.tq for loving the best and the worst me equally. u're my diary,enuf said.
my dear besties and friends..u're all my strengh.
and thanks to you readers and strangers.SILENT READERS??

3 comments:

nur suliana ismail said...

A Big, Big Applause!~
Haha..
U deserve it!
Dun forget to mention my NAME!~
=P

:+:+: Ashikyn :+:+: said...

i lap u 2! hahaha... tolak nad dlm laut! bush bush bush! (ayat tak de kaitan)

miserlyn said...

wow congratzz=)