Tuesday, October 06, 2009

MY ABSENCE


right now,if someone asks me "what are u most afraid of?"
i'd definitely say "being forgotten".
though i may not an athazagoraphobic,
trust me,
the fear IS there..

i've been gone for quite a while,lost in track,MIA..
i've been busy,yes.
u know,when it's been like a 100 years since u last saw the people u love,
you cant help to feel this unpleasant feeling,
it's the fear that you'll be forgotten
and the fear that the people you love forget how much you love them.
it's there..
deep down in my heart..
growing day by day,sneaks up on me..


to the people i love..my families and my besties...
my absence doesn't reflect what you mean to me
please do not take my absence as an indicator that i don't care about you.
i will make up for the lost time when all this is over.

please dont forget me T__T


8 comments:

Amar Amirah said...

amar tak penah lupekan nad...sikit puuuunnn tak...
tapi mcm sedih jugak sebab dah lame sgt x jumpe....
masing2 pun dah sibuk sgt....
arina pun dah lame x jumpe....
ckyn n alia even jumpe kat klinik, diorg terlalu busy sampai x sempat nak ditegur...
tapi jangan risau!
esok kite jumpe untuk sesi membulatkan perut, ok nad sweetieee?

K~UN said...

hi nad=)

mehla join contest tuh.sapa2 pon boleh join.nanti dah buat entri tuh,bagitau k-un ye?gudluck!

nadhirah mohd shakri said...

amar : tu la..lame nye jpe... satu surabaya pon susah btol nk jpe.hihik..
amar cpt2 la pindah..dkt sket,senang nk visit.heheh

K-UN... yeay!! ok i willl..saje nk memeriahkan suasana.. it's really brilliant the idea of yours!
tunggu ye~~ skrg tgh busy agy..hehe

:+:+: Ashikyn :+:+: said...

i won't! i won't !!!!
NAD DON'T WORRY K HUN!!!

freNNy said...

i wont never forget my sexy housemate ! hehehehe

nadhirah mohd shakri said...

ckin... i know u wont..mwax..love u lots!

nadhirah mohd shakri said...

frenny..hahahahaha..iye2,nad mmg sexy kat rumah..shyyy~~~~~
siyan fren terpakse tgk nad sexy hari2.haha
i love u dear...i know u wont forget me too.nad pon xkn lupe fren..and BFFs lain =)

:+:+:+:arina aliaa:+:+:+: said...

i will never forget u, ever! i lap i nanad!