Tuesday, October 27, 2009

YOU'VE BEEN GIVING ME BUTTERFLIES

since the very first day we finally started to get to know each other,
since the first time u called me,
since the first time u asked me out,
since the day u told me how much u like me and how long u've been waiting for this,
since the day u popped the 'will you' question,
since the day u told me "everything will be fine,don't bother others"
and since the first time u said those magic words.





yes u've been giving me butterflies.



p/s : Thanks for the special delivery =)


7 comments:

Yern Ain said...

K.Nad! comel la butterfly dlm xray tu ;p

sleepy hollow said...

wahh..sgt seronok :).. happy 4u..apekah delivery itu?? ngehehe ~

Alin said...

cey cey cey
delivery apa tuh?
xmau mai delivery kt alin gk kew? ;p

Alin said...

cey cey cey
delivery apa tuh?
xmau mai delivery kt alin gk kew? ;p

nadhirah mohd shakri said...

ain, hehehe..comey kan kan. tu xray akak btol2 taw taw =p
*sile percaye..plis plis*

nadhirah mohd shakri said...

kema..hehe...dapat ape lagi yang ley wat aku heppy..mesti la makanan.HAHAHA~ J.cO

nadhirah mohd shakri said...

hehehe...nak ek..meh la dtg umah makan. tapi tinggal kotak je la =p